Vicki Bellino's "Bella Baby"

Bloom Creek's Vicki Bellino has crafted a beautiful quilt kit called Bella Baby! It comes in pink and blue, so it's perfect for any little boy or girl. Vicki talks about that instant inspiration and stroke of genius!

Bella Baby
Just when I thought I was ready for Quilt Market and had all of my new designs finished and ready to go, I received some “strike-offs” from Marcus Fabrics for a new fabric line called “Bella Baby” by Michele D'Amore. Well, I couldn’t resist, and decided to do one last pattern before I left for Houston, and am extremely pleased that I did! How can you go wrong with such adorable fabric?!?! “Bella Baby” was one of my most popular new patterns in Houston and I thought I would share a photo of it with you as it was displayed in my booth. This fabric also comes in blues and brown, but because I have four granddaughters, I naturally chose to make it with the pink and brown fabrics.

Thoughts on Market
It was great seeing friends at Quilt Market and making many new acquaintances. Quilters are such wonderful people and I’m so fortunate to be a part of the quilting world. Even though somewhat exhausted, I always feel so energized and inspired when I return home from Market!

Vicki Bellino
Bloom Creek

Labels: