Thursday, March 13, 2008

A Jolly Scramble

Hi, all! We are in the midst of lining up more exciting designer posts, but in the meantime we will have more fun stuff for you to enjoy.

Today, it's a new Jolly Scramble from Cheryl! Have some fun and win great prizes! Unscramble the words below and submit your answers to by midnight CST, Monday, March 17. Winners will be announced on Tuesday, March 18.

Three prizes will be awarded: Dandelion Girl jolly patches from Joanna Figueroa's upcoming line, Maypole jolly patches and Strawberry Lemonade jolly patches.

Hint: All the scrambles are two words:

  1. Eomljedurrheit
  2. Ptiewytcsielsmi
  3. Oabsertredlmeynwar
Grab your pencils, solve the scrambles, and pass it on so your friends can play too!
Also, don't forget our ongoing Jolly Jabber Idol contest!


Nicole said...

That first one is driving me crazy!!! I am good at these usually, and got the next 2 pretty easily....AHHHH!!!

Lori said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cheryl said...

You guys are great!!! I love the challenge as much as I would Love winnning!!!LOL
Thanks for your generosity!

Kaye said...

I got the answers right away. So much fun. Challenges go right along with quilting.

~D Spack~ said...

Wow Kay am I ever jealous of you! I can't even get one ~~YET!

Pauline said...

Hi! I struggled with the first one, but I think I may have it now. Thanks for the fun and for making me think!

Vicky said...

LOL, I can't figure out any of them! Oh, gosh, I'm such a doofus! Maybe over the weekend!