A little Fat Quarter Shop announcement! We know how essential Basics are in a quilter's stash. Any fashionista would agree that a wardrobe is not complete without your standard solid tees and jeans to complement snazzier prints and patterns. (I watch TLC's "What Not to Wear" a lot...)
So why am I up here on my soapbox, preaching the necessity of Basics? On several of our Basics lines, we now offer a discount of 20% off of the price per yard when you order 15 yards or more of a single SKU. These collections include:
- Moda's Bella Solids - 113 solids in all sorts of wonderful colors
- Michael Miller's Krystal - 100 SKUs adorned with velvety washes of color
- Michael Miller's Fairy Frost - 110 whimsically frosted hues with metallic glimmer
- Michael Miller's Garden Pindots - scattered dots in tons of bright colors
- Moda Marbles - 25 tonal shades for interest without stealing the spotlight
...the right solids can "make" your project.
If you've got any questions about the discount, please feel free to ask! And P.S., the Guess the Genders Giveaway is still on!