Chelsea Manor by Anne Sutton for Henry Glass Fabrics

Chelsea Manor is the sweetest bunny invasion to hit Fat Quarter Shop! Anne Sutton has designed a new collection for Henry Glass Fabrics featuring adorable illustrated rabbits and flowers, dots, script letters, and a neat spiraling stripe. The monochromatic colorways of red and brown against cream give it a reproduction appeal. We've got the full fabric collection, along with two color bundles and an upcoming kit you can reserve now using the first of the Bunny Hill Design patterns for Chelsea Manor!

Hi everyone! I’m excited to be on the Fat Quarter Shop’s blog, talking about my newest fabric line Chelsea Manor! I’m in love with this fabric and hope you’ll love it too! It’s perfect for so many things. My wish is that you’ll be inspired to decorate, piece, appliqué and embroider with this fabric!

My sweet little Chelsea dog is excited to have a fabric named after her! She was by my side while I was designing this line and I couldn’t have done it without her!

For decorating or quilting, red and brown are colors I love, and a fabric line with both is so much fun! I added the softest cream as a contrast, and I’m delighted with the results.

These colors work so well for home decorating. Imagine what you can do with this fabric! Think of a room painted the softest pink, with brown and cream as a contrast. Or, paint the walls a creamy white, bring in the dark woods and then accent with the brown or the red. Chelsea Manor is “sweet” enough for a baby’s room and sophisticated enough for a cottage look.

My first pattern using this line is available now. Rabbits Prefer Embroidery was so much fun to design! I guarantee you’ll have fun with these bunnies. Perfect for Easter decorating or a special baby, it’s easy to embroider, and just the right size for any wall. I’ll be adding more Chelsea Manor patterns soon that I hope will inspire you. In the meantime, make some easy little gifts for Easter. I found this cute 3” x 3” pink frame at Home Goods. It was perfect to showcase the bunny print!

Chelsea and I hope you love this fabric!

Anne Sutton
Bunny Hill Designs
Bunny Hill Designs Blog

Labels: ,