Sewline Fabric Pencil Winners

Thanks for all the comments in the previous post about the new Sewline notions we're carrying! If you haven't visited our Quilting and Sewing Notions section yet, you can find it on our left link bar, the last item under "Projects and Patterns". We now have yo-yo makers, Sewline marking pencils & glue, pins, rulers, rotary cutters, seam rippers, embroidery scissors, fabric flags, and templates! But please let us know -- what else would you like to see in our store? Your feedback is hugely important!

Now on to the winners of a Sewline fabric pencil --

1) Quilt Hollow said...
I'm skeptical about fabric pencils and have never ever been happy with them. I'd love to give this one a try and perhaps become a believer.

I hope this pencil does the trick for you!

2) Dandelion Quilts said...
I am going to have to try a pencil.

Please let us know how you like it!

3) Lilly said...
A new sewing tool
I'm starting to drool
I do hope I win it
I'd be nuts if I didn't
Those pencils are totally cool.

Nice rhyme!

Please e-mail Jocelyn with your name, shipping info, and Sewline fabric pencil color choice (black, green, white, yellow, or pink). And maybe you can post a review of your own when you get it!

Labels: