Saturday, July 11, 2009

Debbie's Recipe Box: Beaujolais Buttermilk Coffee Cake

Beaujolais Buttermilk Coffee Cake from Beaujolais Cafe. Click on the image for a printable PDF!

P.S. Don't forget about our first Jolly Jabber Block Lottery! Send us a block and you might win a smorgasbord of blocks right back!


Rebecca said...

Mmm... looks good! I'll have to try it! Thanks for the recipe!

Angela said...

This will be good for Mom's Club Coffee Club tomorrow! :<) Thank you

Nettie said...

Thank you so much for the yummy looking recipe! Can't wait to try it out for breakfast when company comes with a bowl of fresh fruit and coffee.
I really enjoy trying all the recipes that I have collected from your blog. The ones I have tried are my "keepers", in fact I have a recipe box just for these great recipes.

Carly said...

This looks yummy! Must try it.