New Patterns from Thimble Blossoms

Today we have the 2nd half of the Bonnie & Camille team, bloggin' on her latest round of spunktacular patterns. Why do I say spunktacular? Besides it being fun to say, in my definition it fits Camille's bill. Her Thimble Blossoms designs are spectacularly classy with a punch of modern spunk, with whimsical applique and fun, bright colors. We definitely were wild about these at Market. If you haven't already, check out these newest goodies! We know you'll get addicted...much like Camille's addiction to a certain soda...? :P Oh, and be sure to hop on over to her blog wish her a belated b-day if you haven't already!

Hello again!

I guess it is about time I blogged for the Jolly Jabber again, it has been too long! Thing have been buzzing over here at Thimble Blossoms lately, with 5 brand new patterns, a new line of fabric, and a trip to Quilt Market in Pittsburgh, there has hardly been time to breathe! In a good way though. If there can be a good way to not find time to breathe...(?)

Anyhow, I've been dying to show you my five newest patterns, which just might be my favorite so far. Do I say that every time? First off is Abundance (at top left), which features our newest line of fabric for Moda, Simple Abundance. This uses a Layer Cake and is a piece of cake to put together.

Late Bloomer is a Layer Cake pattern that uses our first line of fabric with Moda, Cotton Blossoms. This quilt was featured in the January issue of Australian Homespun Magazine.

If you are tired of your old tomato pin cushion, you should definitely try On Pins and Needles. These fun little pin cushions are addicting (you've been warned). If you have been thinking about starting some hexagons, but wanted to try it out before dedicating your life to them, here is your chance!

Pint-sized is a pattern with two baby quilts, both 'pint-sized' versions of some of my top sellers, Wild Thing and Jelly Filled. (PS, look for it in kit form at the Fat Quarter Shop soon!) Is it just me, or is everything even more adorable when its tiny? I used Wonderland by Momo for Moda for these quilts and got hooked. Can't get enough Momo!

And last but not least, Bliss. Quite possibly my favorite quilt so far, this quilt uses just a few pieces from Simple Abundance, and is just... sweet. I heart this one. A lot.

That's it for now, better get back to the munchkins and the... 11(?) projects I've got going. Make sure you stop by my blog soon, there's always fun stuff going on over there...

Have a good one!

Camille
www.thimbleblossoms.com (website)
www.camilleroskelley.com (blog)

Labels: