Emma Takes Over

Fat Quarter Shop is an exciting place to be right now. Kimberly is only 2 weeks away from the Big Day! So while Mommy is busy working and napping and packing, soon-to-be-Big-Sis Emma decided to step in for her at the Jolly Jabber and update us on her whirlwind life today :) The itty bitty girl sure is growing up and has plenty to say!

I haven’t blogged in awhile because I have been very busy! Let’s see…where do I start? Well, you can see that I have grown quite a bit! Jocelyn was at my house the other day, and she took this picture of me in my front yard. I was wearing this dress Debbie's girlfriend Mette made for me. I think I'm pretty stylin' in it!

I turned two this Spring and had my birthday party at the Dell Children’s Museum downtown! I love that place! I can count to twenty in English and ten in Spanish (gracias, Dora!), and I know my alphabet! I also love going to Goin’ Bananas, an indoor play gym. It's about the only place to play that's cool right now. And every time I go, I make new friends. My cousins from Dallas visited a couple weeks ago, and we got to eat pizza, ride a train and play “kitchen”! It's one of my favorite things to do. I’ve also been playing soccer on Saturday mornings, and Daddy goes with me!

There's also been this other activity going on, called “potty training”, which Mommy and Daddy tell me is going great! They say three in diapers is NOT going to happen, so I get to be the “one less”.

Which reminds me... I have a feeling that things are about to get interesting here at my house. Mommy has been staying home lately, doing all her work here, which I don't mind! She uses a laptop which used to sit on her lap, but not any more. It's a knee-top now because that's where she balances it. Her tummy sure got big!

They tell me that there are two babies in her tummy; I’m not too sure what that means, but I think I’m about to find out! And…these two babies are boys! So I am going to be a big sister and have two little brothers…can any of you help me out here and let me know what that means??

Mommy and Daddy have painted the room next to mine blue, and it has two cribs and lots of little blue clothes hanging in the closet. I saw Mommy packing a suitcase the other day. I wonder where she is going. I bet it has something to do with these two brother boy babies!

Well, I have to go now! When my new brothers get here, I will send more pictures! Bye!

Love, Emma

Labels: ,