New Patterns by Melly & Me

Melly & me are back with their newest creature creations. Clucky and Claudine are are wonderful addition to the Melly & me creature collection. The baby chicks in the "Clucky" pattern are so adorable the way they can hide out in the hen's wings.

Thanks so much gals, for letting me again be a part of your fabulous blog! I am ever sooooo excited to share my newest three creations with you!!

In the last month we have seen the birth of a new pattern for "Clucky" the chicken with her beautiful baby chicks, as well as our new feline friend, "Claudine." I had so much fun making up a fun little fable with the two of them, which you really must have a look at! And before you ask, yes I am just a big kid!!!

The other news that I am bursting to share with everyone is that my first book, Kaleidoscope, is finally available!! I am so thrilled with the way that the book has come together and I am sure that any craftster would be able to find a number of favorite new designs within its pages. The photography is a delight, the colors are amazing and I am really very proud of the end result. The book's pages include designs that are suitable for girls and boys, young and old and everything in between! The pages are full of fun, colour and whimsy and there would be a project to suit all of the loved ones in your life.

I hope that you will all enjoy Kaleidoscope and my new little critters as much as I do!!

May the floss be with you, Melly.
Melly & me patterns
Melly & me blog

Labels: