Pumpkin and Spice by Deb Strain

Last time we checked, it's still summer. When you can go outside and roast within the first five minutes, it's still summer, right? Nonetheless Deb Strain is here to talk about her newest Fall collection for Moda, Pumpkin and Spice. It's luscious, capital "L". It's got all the rich colors and beautiful illustrations Deb is famous for, in delectable colors of fall. Cinnamon red, pumpkin orange, creamy vanilla, nutmeg brown and verdant green. The two panels make easy, perfect wall hangings and panel quilts, complemented with crisp leaves, acorns, medallions and more. See all the bundles and cuts available at FQS!

Hello Friends!

Thank you for inviting me to introduce my newest fabric line, Pumpkin and Spice for Moda Fabrics -- such rich, warm colors! Flowers are vibrant in strong reds, oranges and golden yellows. Inside, thoughts turn to cozy fires, warm blankets and favorite "comfort foods."

Memories of autumn always include that incredible aroma of spices from the kitchen . . . cinnamon, nutmeg and clove. Spices from far away places are loving reminders of happy, content times with family and friends.

Pumpkin and Spice combines the rich, far eastern patterns and colors I associate with spices with my favorite icons of harvest and fall. I hope that you enjoy this line as much as I enjoyed designing it. I think that I'll end now though . . . somehow, I'm hungry for pumpkin pie!

Look for my next line of fabric due out in November, called Love U. Very different from this line since it's more for children, but hope you'll love it too!

Happy Fall!

Deb Strain
Saltbox Illustrations

Labels: