Painted Posies by Erinn Kennedy

Erinn Kennedy is here to introduce her first fabric collection, Painted Posies for Andover Fabrics, to the Jolly Jabber readers! She has beautifully illustrated the brightly colored floral designs on with a clean, bold primary palette. The vintage-inspired line is simply eye-catching and fun, and we hope you enjoy it too! Don't forget to check out the two free quilt patterns as well!

Hello Everyone!

I’m so happy to be here on the Jolly Jabber blog to share with you my first fabric collection, Painted Posies for Andover Fabrics! This group was so fun to design! It was inspired by my love of Pennsylvania Dutch Folk Art and Baltimore Album Quilts. It’s a fresh, charming group with a vintage feel, and it includes a panel fabric with 8-inch blocks. Each block has a flowerpot with a sweet bouquet of summer flowers that would be just perfect for so many projects - quilts, table runners, placemats and home decor...lots of possibilities! There is also a free quilt pattern I designed especially for the Painted Posies collection.

My background is in drawing and painting, and many of the designs in this collection started out as paintings. It has been such a great experience to watch the artwork go from the drawing board onto gorgeous quilting cotton!

Currently I am working on more fabric designs and starting to play with creating sewing patterns that I’m really excited about. They will be cute and beginner friendly. For updates and photos visit my website and blog. I’m so glad you can find Painted Posies here at the Fat Quarter Shop!

Have a fun day and happy sewing!


~Erinn Kennedy
Erinn Kennedy online
Erinn Kennedy blog

Labels: ,