Pre-Market Peek at Eden by Lila Tueller

You might have seen a bit of these on Lila's blog, but we're really thrilled by Eden, her next line out for Moda Fabrics! Eden reminds me of Spring's first blooms. It's full of birds, florals and dots in dreamy pastels and light brights. We can't wait to see her booth at Market with all of these lovelies that she's shared on her blog! And, of course, Stella with her new 'do...


This is my second time going to market as an exhibitor, and I have to say that the first one was very scary! But once I got everything set up and running, it was just a lot of fun meeting people and seeing all of the great stuff that's there!

This time I'm not so nervous about it, and I'm able to enjoy the whole process a little more, knowing what to expect.

Stella is coming back, it's true. She is sporting a new hairdo, and of course a new outfit! It's funny, I've been thinking I could actually save money by buying her a plane ticket and having her sit beside me on the plane rather than shipping her! Wouldn't that be a hoot? I'd love to see the looks on people's faces as she came down the aisle with me!


Lila Tueller
Lila Tueller's blog

Labels: ,