Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Helping Haiti: Auction Item Bay Breeze Quilt

Auction item:
Bay Breeze Quilt


Birth Name: Four Bean Salad
Hollywood Name (aka the name Quilts & More gave it): Bay Breeze (aka the Quilt Formerly Known as Four Bean Salad)

Quilt is the actual quilt used in the Summer 2008 issue of Quilts & More.
Included in auction is a copy of the Q&M issue.

Size: 14½" x 17"
Fabrics: Allspice by Fig Tree & Co. for Moda Fabrics

Quilt is designed, machine pieced, hand quilted by me, Happy Zombie. (Thanks Monica!)

Never been hung or used - has been lovingly stored. Has sleeve for small dowel.


xoxo,
m

Minimum bid is set at $50. Please put your bid amount, first & last name or nickname in your comment. Please read this post for more information. Auction will close at noon CST on January 29th.

13 comments:

Busy Little Quilter said...

I will start the bid at $50.

Amanda
Busy Little Quilter

rachel griffith said...

i'll go $60.
:)

Library Gal Quilts said...

$100.00 for Haiti love, Librarygal

ByTheSea said...

Joy Gross

Mary Beth said...

I love this quilt! I bid $125.00.
I can not believe that I am bidding against Amanda and Rachel, whose blogs I love and read every day!
Mary Beth

ByTheSea said...

Well that didnt come out right did it.. lol

150.00

Shanna said...

I will bid 175.00 for the blessed little children.Shanna

elaine said...

I will bid $200.

Library Gal Quilts said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Library Gal Quilts said...

No, My comment is not deleted!!I was trying to amend my comment...my bid is still $225.00 love (again) Librarygal

sandyb said...

i will bid $250, i am a "zombie" fan...
sandy bovee

ByTheSea said...

joybythesea 300.00

sandyb said...

i will bid 325.00
sandy bovee