Helping Haiti: Auction Item The Bunny Run Quilt

Auction item:
The Bunny Run Quilt


Quilt name: The Bunny Run
Finished size: 36" x 39"
Fabrics are Flower's For Emma line by Anne Sutton for Henry Glass Fabrics.
Will be signed by Anne Sutton if you'd like!

"I'm calling this 'The Fat Quarter Shop Miracle Auction'. The combined power of all of us can work a miracle. By joining together and giving, we can change a life or maybe hundreds of lives. When I heard about this auction I knew I wanted to help.

I've selected a quilt that I felt represented Bunny Hill. "The Bunny Run" was featured in Australian Homespun Magazine. “Flowers for Emma” is the featured fabric and it was designed by me. The winner of this quilt will receive the quilt, along with the magazine! I’m featured in the magazine so you’ll not only get the directions for the quilt, but the story too! The quilt is the perfect size to hang on a wall. Its 36" x 39", hand appliquéd and I'll even sign the back of the quilt if you’d like.

Let's all join the Fat Quarter Shop in this incredible auction! I've been watching the pictures on TV and with all the devastation, miracles are still happening. We can make a miracle happen too! - Anne Sutton"

Donated by Anne Sutton of Bunny Hill Designs. (Thanks Bunny Lady!)

Minimum bid is set at $100. Please put your bid amount, first & last name or nickname in your comment. Please read this post for more information. Auction will close at noon CST on January 29th.

Labels: ,