Monday, January 18, 2010

Helping Haiti: Auction Item Portugal Dreams Table Topper

Auction item:
Portugal Dreams Table Topper Sample


Finished size: 33" x 33"
Fabric is Portugal by April Cornell for Moda Fabrics.
The pattern is by Miss Rosie's Quilt Company.
Sample by Kimberly Jolly.

Minimum bid is set at $75. Please put your bid amount, first & last name or nickname in your comment. Please read this post for more information. Auction will close at noon CST on January 29th.


Cara said...

Cara Wilson

April Cornell said...

What a beautiful creation from prints I love, and what a wonderful way to use the talent and resources you have to contribute to the rebuilding of Haiti. My heart and thoughts are with the people there.
I would like to offer a bid of $100.00. Thank you for using our fabrics and donating this work of art for such a great cause.

Joyce said...

It is probably never wise to outbid the designer herself, yet I simply love the fabric and colors and it is for such a needed cause. I hope you understand April if I raise to $125.00 from creations by jellen

Anonymous said...

I LOVE April Cornell fabrics. This is just beautiful. I bid $130.00. (Sorry Joyce)
Thanks for such a great idea to help those in Haiti. God Bless You

Brenda Kowalski

Anonymous said...

I would like to bid $150.00. What a fantastic idea this auction is! Thank you to all of the people/companies who donated items!!!

Melissa Faires
Memphis, TN

Anonymous said...

I bid $175! Great cause.

sewing by sue