3 for Me: Sarah Price













Can you believe it's already the second Friday of June?!  We hope your summer is going well, and thanks for joining us for this week's 3 for Me!  This week, we'd like to introduce you to Sarah Price, a very talented member of our Marketing Department:



"Blue is my favorite color and I think the Portobello foulard print would make a great accent pillow for a blue couch I have in my living room.  And since it gets really, really hot here in Texas during the summer, I love the snowflake print from Flurry because it reminds me of colder Winter weather.  And finally, I love this large-scale floral print from LouLouThi, it is fun and feminine and reminds me of Spring!"





Sarah's 3:

1. Portobello Blue Foulard SKU# C7947-Blue

2. Flurry Chill Snowfall SKU# 27085-12

3. LouLouThi Grapefruit Summer Totem SKU# AH37-Grape











Labels: ,