Friday, July 1, 2011

3 for Me: Kimberly Jolly













On this wonderful Friday, we'd like to welcome you all back to the Jolly Jabber and say thanks again for stoppin' in to check out this week's 3 for me.  Say hello to the one, the only, Kimberly Jolly:






"Hi, it's Kimberly again!  This week, I picked Strawberry Fields as my current favorite.  I absolutely loved working with these fabrics in our new Designer Mystery Block of the Month.  This collection is my all-time favorite collection by Fig Tree Quilts!"








Kimberly's 3:

1. Strawberry Fields Daisy Berry Flowers SKU# 20163-17

2. Strawberry Fields Slate Polka Dots SKU# 20166-25

3. Strawberry Fields Rose Strawberry Fields SKU# 20161-16











6 comments:

MahSistersQuiltTrunk said...

Hi Kimberly,
Love your collection. Your whole site is so inspiring to all who visit. Congrats on a great job. Wishing you and your beautiful family a happy 4th.

Happy Cottage Quilter said...

This fabric is so pretty.

Deborah in Atlanta said...

Calming fabrics. Really do love them, and wish you and your family a wonderful holiday!

Vicky said...

Great picks, Kimberly! Have a happy and safe 4th!

Marianne said...

I share your happiness over Strawberry Fields! All of Fig Tree Quilts fabrics are wonderful.

VickiT said...

Ooh pretty. What a great collection. I especially like the Strawberry Fields Rose.