Designer Tidbits: Kris Lammers












The Fat Quarter Shop is excited to welcome Kris Lammers to the Jolly Jabber. Kris’ latest fabric collection is Fresh Fallen Snow from Maywood Studios.





Q: What was the first seed that grew into the Fresh Fallen Snow collection?
A: That magical first snow of the season. Memories of family outings and my rosy-cheeked children building snowmen...catching snowflakes on their tongues...their pure joy!




Q: What are 3 words you would choose to describe this collection?
A:
1. Fresh
2. Crisp
3. Happy



Q: What is your dream project using this collection?
A: So many fun things come to mind, but I think I will be making jammies for myself and my grandbabies.


Kris' Silly Secrets:

1. What is your guilty pleasure food?
Warm sourdough bread with lots of real butter...actually, it doesn’t even have to be warm!

2. Work and life essentials aside, what is the activity you spend the most time doing?
Junking! I love searching thrift shops for items that beg to be used again, or upcycled into something fabulous!

3. Where did you grow up and where do you call home?
I grew up in California...mostly in the Santa Cruz area. I moved to southern Idaho about 1980...and met my husband here...so Idaho became home.

9. What is your favorite fabric print ever (excluding your own)?
I don’t have a specific designer or group in mind, but I love paisley. I think people either love it or hate it. I love it....it reminds me of my grandma.






Labels: ,