Wednesday, August 31, 2011
The Fat Quarter Shop is excited to welcome Lisa Bongean of Primitive Gatherings to the Jolly Jabber. Lisa’s latest fabric collection is Little Gatherings from Moda Fabrics.
Q: What was the first seed that grew into the Little Gatherings collection?
A: I wanted to design background fabrics with a small scale to them. There are not enough good backgrounds out there for us to design with....
Q: What are 3 words you would choose to describe this collection?
2. old fashioned
Q: What single print/SKU in the collection is your favorite (can only pick one!)?
A: My favorite print is the rosehip #1046 and like it on many of the colors...can't choose one!
Q: What is your dream project using this collection?
A: I love black and tan quilts...so I am sure there will be a few to come...
Lisa's Silly Secrets:
1. What music are you listening to right now?
2. Work and life essentials aside, what is the activity you spend the most time doing?
3. Where did you grow up and where do you call home?
Home is Menaha, Wisconsin, about 8 miles away from where I grew up in Little Chute, WI!!!
4. Do you have any pets and what are their name(s)?
Presley and Jeter...two 9 month old Staffordshire Terrier pups.
5. Your biggest pet peeve?
People who try to be something they're not....
6. What color are you thinking about today?
A lot of them....scrappy...