Friday, September 16, 2011

3 for Me: Debbie Taylor


Hi! Thanks for stopping in to the Jolly Jabber on this beautiful Friday! We hope you are having a very happy Friday! We're very excited to welcome back Debbie Taylor as she shares her current favorite designer with us:







"I am Delighted to tell you that my current favorite designer is Amanda Herring from Quilted Fish for Riley Blake! Her newest line, Delighted, just hit our shelves and I am in love with her pennant panel! I am going to make these and hang them in my sewing room for inspiration! I think I’ll back them with the yellow fabric with the little dots! This panel has so many uses!"












Debbie's 3:

1. Delighted Multi Banner Quilt Panel SKU# C2666-Multi

2. Delighted Red Fun Florals SKU# C2660-Red

3. Delighted Yellow Pindots SKU# C2665-Yellow












11 comments:

mascanlon said...

Oh my gosh.....added to the list, I love the banner!

Connie said...

Wow! Beautiful fabrics, love the colors!

SewCalGal said...

What cheerful fabric. Love the idea of a banner panel. This would certainly make for a festive celebration.

SewCalGal
www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com

Sinta Renee said...

This is such a sweet group... I want to decorate my sewing room with those banners to make every day a celebration! Couldn't you just see an ironing board cover with the large print?

Cathy said...

Oh...I'll never use up my stash if they keep coming out with more must haves! Such cheery colours.

The Quilted Fish said...

Wow! I am so flattered! Thanks so much!

Dawn said...

I never used to be much of a "yellow" fan but with all of the gorgeous yellow combos showing up I have to admit it that it is becoming one of my favs. These are gorgeous! And I love the panel, too!

Cornfield Quilter said...

Adorable fabric!

Vickie E said...

great choices!

Catskill Quilter said...

What great choices! I just love the reds and that yellow together! Who knew there were pendants too?!

The Little Shop of Stitches said...

Love the bright colors! Makes me happy. :)