3 for Me: Kimberly Jolly
















Happy Friday everyone, and welcome to the Jolly Jabber! Over the next six weeks we will be featuring some of our favorite designers in our 3 for Me Jolly Jabber feature. Today, catch up with Kimberly Jolly:





"I chose Barb & Mary of Me and My Sister Designs as my current favorite designers. They are creative, silly and so much fun to be around! I never get tired of seeing what’s new from Barb and Mary, and with four kids in the house and plenty of other baby showers to attend, I can always find a new project for their bright, fun prints!"






Kimberly's 3:

1. Amelia Cotton Plentiful Pink Kaleidoscope Flowers SKU# 22161-12

2. Amelia Cotton Tempting Turquoise Paisley Party SKU# 22163-13

3. Amelia Cotton Glowing Green Dotted Swiss SKU# 22167-11












Labels: ,