Winner: Kate Spain Designer Select

Last week Kate Spain came to visit and we played "2 Truths and a Lie". You then had the chance to guess which was a lie in attempts to be the lucky winner of her Designer Select Fat Quarter Bundle.




Unfortunately I can only pick one of you lads that picked her lie out correctly, but first, let me show you some proof of Kate's 2 truths!

1. I have gone bungee jumping off a bridge.





Yep, that's Kate bungee jumping off the Kawarau Bridge in New Zealand. That's where she studied printmaking and photography during the winter session of her junior year at RISD.



3. I have a collection of over 100 Smurfs.



Lala, lalalala, sing a happy song. Lala, lalalala, Smurf the whole day long
Can't you just imagine her whole Smurf village singing. Talk about a catchy song, my 4-year-old nephew still sings it everyday after seeing the movie a month ago.  I can't image how Kate feels living with all of these smurfs - maybe that's why she's so happy all the time! ;-)


So that leaves us with: 2. I won a hot dog eating contest when i was in High School.

Now, to the lucky winner who guessed #2 correctly....

Kathryn 
I am going to guess #2 is false. Just a hunch. 
Thanks for the giveaway. 
Kathie L in Allentown

Congratulations Kathie! To claim your prize e-mail stephanie[at]fatquartershop[dot]com with your full shipping address.

Happy Monday!





Labels: ,