Primitive Quilts and Projects Magazine

I've been reading Primitve Quilts and Projects Magazine’s second publication and let me just say, it really is too cute! This quarterly magazine includes 15 darling projects from some of your favorite designers like Jan Patek and Paula Barnes. I really am not exaggerating when I say darling, either! I wish I could show you all of the projects- but here’s at least one by Lynne Hagmeier of Kansas Troubles Quilters to tide you over for now.




Sandwiched in between the patterns are two super cute sections called “Designer Notes: A Funny Story” and “Ask Mom”. These two articles really bump this magazine over the edge of uniqueness and keep you entertained between projects. The funny story article has comical instances from the everyday craft-world life told by your favorite Primitive designers. The “Ask Mom” section is exactly what it sounds like—the mother of the editor answers a reader’s question on quilting. The questions are always applicable and helpful to even the most advanced quilters!

I have heard only the best things about this new magazine, so if you are into the primitive or folk-art style you definitely want to check this out. There’s really nothing else out there like it!


Labels: ,