3 for Me: Kimberly Jolly












Good morning! The holiday season is just beginning to start up, so we figured we'd spice up our 3 for Me feature and do it Santa style! Every Friday, starting today with Kimberly Jolly, a member of our team will give you a sneak peek of what they're asking Santa for this Christmas! Ho! Ho! Ho!


"All I really want for Christmas this year is a Disney cruise for my family and me. I want my kids to get a chance to see all the characters and fully be engrossed in the Disney experience. My daughter, Emma, loves all the princesses so much right now—she would absolutely love this tiara fabric! And of course, the red Minnie Mouse dots are classic Disney and so cute! I guess I’m just ready to be on the ship with this Anchors Away fabric! Honestly Santa, I’ve been really good this year!"




Kimberly's 3:

1. Funky Christmas Minnie That's It Dot SKU# CX2489-MINN-D

2. Timeless Treasures Pink Tiaras SKU# 5910-Pink

3. Anchors Away Navy anchors Away SKU# Stella-39-Navy











Labels: ,