It's Sew Emma Spotlight: Lollipop Shoppe


Hello everyone!
It’s Sew Emma has a brand new pattern called Lollipop Shoppe!

The second I saw the bright designs of Dessert Party by Ann Kelle, I developed a bit of an obsession. This is one of the cutest novelty lines ever! The colors are so juicy and delectable, and the polka-dotted ice cream cones, triple-scoop sundaes, swirling lollipops and chunky gumdrops are so fun!

I wanted to show off the fabric in a cute block, which became the tilted lollipop blocks. I also had to add in candy to go with the fabric, and I’ve always loved these cute candy wrapper blocks.




My favorite colorway for this quilt is the aqua, but we have two color options in our pattern if you are more of a chocolate person!  We’ve kitted up both for your sweet tooth, and don’t forget that shops can also order this pattern from United Notions soon! It is ISE-119!

Labels: