3 for Me: Debbie Taylor











Hooray! It's Friday and the Color Mania continues! We hope it's been a great week for you and that you're ready for the weekend...and for a quick dose of turquoise! Please join me in welcoming back Debbie Taylor as she shares her favorite color with us:




"What’s not to love about the color turquoise? It reminds me of Robin’s eggs, Easter eggs, and the Caribbean! The turquoise in Me and My Sister’s newest collection called “Twirl” is one of my favorites! I especially like the twirling ribbon pattern! It’s the promise that Spring is on its way and time to get sewing again!"







Debbie's 3:

1. Twirl Twirling Turquoise Twirly Dots SKU# 22174-16

2. Twirl Twirling Turquoise Mini Twirls SKU# 22172-39

3. Twirl Twirling Turquoise Ribbon Stripe SKU# 22175-16











Labels: ,