September sure has been a creative month. We loved seeing your projects pop up in our inbox and we want to continue sharing them! Here is just a glimpse of the eye candy we get to enjoy. Thank you for for your creativity and thank you for using our fabric.
- Stacy's quilt made using Bella Butterfly by Patty Sloniger
- Svanhild's table runner in Terrain by Kate Spain
- Dress from Paradin Around Boutique in Antique Flowers by Lecien Fabrics
- Joanna's ironing pad in Riley Blake's Sew Cherry
- Mary Ann's Comfort Bear made using Pam Kitty Morning to comfort those in the hospital
- Amorette's modern quilt
- Jane's Washi Tunic in Madrona Road
- Kristy of Hopeful Threads made an elephant dress in Dear Stella's Play Date fabric
- Julie's quilt made in Bungle Jungle by Tim and Beck
- Carol's quilt using the Tumbling Blocks pattern by It's Sew Emma
- Granny square quilt made using Vintage Modern Mini Charm Packs and a Kona Ash Roll Up
- Emily's Bella Parade quilt made using Bella Solids
- Laurence's 2011-2012 Designer Mystery Block of the Month
- Kiera's quilt using Vintage Modern by Bonnie and Camille
- Manuela's very first quilt
- Kate's quilt made using Junior Pilots by Nancy Vasilchik
- Jen's bowling shirts made using Hot Potatoes by Hasbro for Quilting Treasures
- Lana's Single Girl quilt in Fresh Flowers by Deb Strain
- Christmas Quilt in Grinch Fabric for Robert Kaufman
For even more inspiration, be sure to check out our Flickr galleries including the Fat Quarter Shop Customer Gallery and the 2012 Designer Mystery Block of the Month.
If you have a project to share email chelsey[at]fatquartershop[dot]com. Happy sewing!