It's Sew Emma Spotlight: Tic Tac Toe


Hey everyone!  I am super excited about my first pattern for It’s Sew Emma, Tic Tac Toe. I love the Little P patterns, they are all super cute and pretty easy for beginner quilters (like myself) to understand.


I wanted to design something that was relatively easy to construct and had a ton of possibility. The Tic Tac Toe quilt for It’s Sew Emma was designed using Mama Said Sew. I love the stark contrast between the white and deep reds in the collection.


To show the quilt in something a little different I used some Yo Gabba Gabba fabric from Hoffman. I love how it turned out; it’s so bright and fun! I made a small alteration to the pattern to feature the large focal print. I couldn’t help personalizing the quilt, even if I designed it!


I hope you all love the pattern, and feel free to add your own touch of personality! Shop owners, you can find this as ISE-503 at United Notions, Checkers, Brewer and EE Schenck.


Labels: