Notion of the Month: Quick and Easy Block Tool


It's Notion of the Month time! This month we have selected the Quick and Easy Block Tool.

Kimberly Jolly, from Fat Quarter Shop, is here today to tell us all about the Quick and Easy Block Tool. And don't forget the Notion of the Month is 20% OFF all month!
Here at the Fat Quarter Shop we are constantly coming up with new ideas! Last week we starting working on a big blog event we will be starting in December. I started digging through all of the books we have that focus on block instructions and I ran across C&T’s Quick & Easy Block Tool.

We have carried this product for over two years but I had never really played with the product. Let me tell you I am in love! Personally, I collect any quilt book that has block instructions since I enjoy making sampler quilts. C&T’s Quick & Easy Block Tool has instructions for 102 rotary-cut quilt blocks. Each block has instructions in 5 sizes (4”, 6”, 8”, 10” and 12”). This tool is so handy and will now be my go-to guide when I need to make a quick block.


You can purchase the Quick & Easy Block tool two ways, as a handy pocket guide or as a phone app. (Disclaimer - We don’t offer the app through our store so this option is not 20% off.)


I have been having fun with the Quick & Easy Block Tool and here are two blocks we have made from this guide!



This great tool is perfect for creating striking blocks that stand alone or sampler quilts. Sift through the 102 blocks, choose a size and get quilting!


Labels: