It's Sew Emma Spotlight: Chantilly

I can’t say enough good things about our pattern Chantilly! Our cover quilt was made by our dear friend Sherri McConnell and I think there is just a certain magic to it. The design was inspired by an antique quilt I had seen somewhere and put away in my mind. When we were shown La Belle Fleur, the image materialized again and we worked it out to make it completely easy-peasy piece-able. (Yep, no Y-seams or anything!)


I love this design because it looks so intricate and pairs so well with traditional reproductions, but I also love how it translates to contemporary fabrics. Check out this version in Ostara. The combination of navy, gray and ballerina pink is so captivating in these star blocks! I would LOVE to have this on my bed!


Oh, and it can be made in four sizes, so you can pick the size you need. All in all, Chantilly is one of my favorite It’s Sew Emma patterns so far, and I hope it becomes a staple in your stash!


Store owners, you can find Chantilly as ISE-137 at United Notions and Checker!


Labels: ,