Fat Quarter Shop customers have welcomed 2013 with open, crafty arms! Here is a peek at what our creative customers have been up to. Let's all strive to make 2013 our most creative, productive and inspired year yet!
Thank you for sharing your projects. Feel free to share on our Flickr Customer Gallery or email projects to chelsey[at]fatquartershop[dot]com.
- Cindy of Tuscon, Arizona's quilt made using the Trifles quilt pattern found in Quilters Newsletter's Best Fat Quarter Quilts issue using Coconut Grove by Bella Lu.
- Judie's A Boy's Fancy quilt made using Vintage Motorcycles by Exclusively Quilters Fabric.
- Dolls from the Loft's baby quilt made using Gypsy Girl by Lily Ashbury.
- Miriam's organizer handbag made using Ann Kelle's Urban Zoologie.
- Barbie Jo of Cleo and Me's adorable apron using Pam Kitty Love fabric. P.S. she has a tutorial for the apron on her blog!
- Marina's handbags made using Heaven & Helsinki by Patty Young!
- Eva's 2010 Designer Mystery BOM featuring Kate Spain's 12 Days of Christmas!
- Martha's tote made using Gypsy Girl by Lily Ashbury.
- Adorable quilt made using Little Black Dress by BasicGrey!
- Patti J.'s quilt made using Marmalade by Bonnie & Camille.
- Martha's zipper pouch made using Flirt by Sandy Gervais.
- Gail's quilt made using Good Morning by Me & My Sister.
- Whitney's Home Sweet Home quilt (via Moda Bake Shop) made using a layer cake of Flurry by Kate Spain.
- Becky's festive Halloween table topper!
- Carolyn's hourglass quilt made using Dilly Dally by Me and My Sister.
- Melanie's Christmas pillow made using Joy by Kate Spain.
- Karen's quilt made using Apple Jack by Tim and Beck.
- Kartar's quilt made using Little Black Dress by BasicGrey.
- Miriam in Brazil's mini quilt made using solids.
- Cathy's Peppermint Snowballs quilt (via Moda Bake Shop) made using Welcome to Bear Country.
- Monika's quilt made using Fun Flowers by Holly Holderman for LakeHouse Dry Goods.
- Judy's Debonaire Quilt Kit quilt made using French General Favorites by French General.
- Cindy's Lego quilt made using Bella Solids by Moda Fabrics.
Labels: Monthly Features, Project Round Up