Here is a peek at what the creative customers at Fat Quarter Shop have been up to. We love getting to see all of this quilty eye candy and hope you do too!
- Carolyn's Circle Meets Square in Square quilt made using a Charm Pack of Juggling Summer.
- Karen's Magical Cat in the Hat quilt, which is available as a kit!
- Connie of Freemotion by the River's table runner and table topper made with Heather Mulder Peterson's Summer House.
- Sue's City Lights quilt made with Plume by Timeless Treasures Fabrics.
- Kathy's Two Bits by a Quarter quilt made with Dear Mr. Claus by Cosmo Cricket.
- Tina of Quilting Affection's "My Hero Memory Quilt" made with A Military Salute by Dan Morris, a gift for her son who is now in the United States Air Force!
- Sharon gifted this Irish Chain quilt to this adorable baby quilt to a coworker! Quilt made using Vroom by Lesley Grainger.
- Judy's Marmalade quilt made using Marmalade by Bonnie and Camille with Warm and Natural cotton batting for a little extra fluff!
- Cherylmaree's baby quilt and pillow made for her friend's baby shower using The Very Hungry Caterpillar fabric by Eric Carle for Andover.
- The Knitting Nest's Zig-Zag quilt made with yarn and Socky by Whistler Studios!
- Pam's Dr. Suess quilt made for a friend using Cat in the Hat Fabric by Dr. Seuss Enterprises for Robert Kaufman Fabrics.
- Carolyn's subway tile quilt made with Classic Jurassic by Viv Eisner.
- AJ's made these lovely pocket hoops using Windsor Lane by Bunny Hill Designs for an 18th century dress!
- Stephanie's Nuts and Bolts quilt using Classic Jurassic by Viv Eisner.
- Gail's quilt made with Good Morning by Me and My Sister Designs.