Sunday, May 10, 2015

New Kona Solids Fat Quarter Bundles!

Have you heard about the NEW Kona Solids Fat Quarter Bundles? These bundles are the perfect way to build you solid stash. Which color way is your favorite?

Sky Gazer


Pool Party


Fragrant Fuchsia

Citrus Bursts

Not That White


Gray Area


Michele T said...

Love them all!!!!!

shris said...

Sky Gazer for sure, then Pool Party. Then Fuchsia, then Lavender. Cool colors all the way.

Lorna McMahon said...

I know spring has barely begun... But I do feel me a Pool Party comin' on!

Paige29072 said...

They are gorgeous. However, I wish they had a red FQ bundle. I need one for a Swoon quilt I'm about to make.

Debbie said...

Grey area pool side

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

Citrus Burst and Grasslands are my favorites.

obat kuat semarang said...

Greetings admin I like your topic, after reading your article very helpful at all and can be a source of reference I will wait for your next article updates Thank you, for sharing

✾Jamie Lee Cooley✾ said...

Oh fun! That fuchsia bundle is in my future!!!