Antique Ribbon Tablerunner Pattern by Fat Quarter Shop


Hi everyone! It's Kimberly today on the Jolly Jabber and I'm going to show you how you can sew up a table runner that's going to WOW everyone! Our newest Antique Tablerunner pattern features a beautiful intricate braided border made with the 3" x 6" Braided Border Paper by Triangles on a Roll. It looks intimidating but it's really very easy! For my center, I just used a beautiful cheater cloth print. 

I sewed up my version using the Color Daze collection by Laundry Basket Quilts for Moda Fabrics and the Vintage Linen Picnic Quilt Panel as the focal point. I also used it for my backing!



Ready to make your own Antique Ribbon Tablerunner? Purchase the PDF pattern from our shop and watch my video tutorial for piecing tips and tricks. 



If you love my version, we also have kits available at our shop. 

Ready to see more Antique Ribbon Tablerunners? Hop on over to some of our favorite blogs to see!  


Daisy of Ants to Sugar
Amy of Ameroonie Designs
Anorina of Samelia's Mum
Stephanie of Quarter Incher
Cassandra Madge
Anita of Daydreams of Quilts

Labels: , , ,