Love is in the air and we've gathered our ten favorite Valentine's Day projects for you and your loved one! So who's ready to get sewing?
1. Fold'n Stitch Wreath Sewing Pattern by Poorhouse Quilt Designs
A wreath is great for any occasion, especially Valentine's day! We gave our wreath a little twist by adding Makin' It Cute Heart's Delight Template by Me and My Sister Designs in the center.
2. Sweet Pea Pods by Lazy Girl Designs
These sweet little things are great for storing your Alphabitties, Binding Clips, or your secret candy stash!
3. Crushing on You Quilt Kit by Fat Quarter Shop
Show your love with our exclusive Crushing on You Quilt Kit featuring First Crush by Sweetwater for Moda Fabrics.
4. I Heart You Mini Quilt Pattern by Cluck Cluck Sew
A little bit of love is all we need on Valentine's!
5. Color My Heart Block by Fat Quarter Shop
A couple of years ago, we created this pattern in honor of National Quilting and Sewing Month, but it translate perfectly for this day of love!
6. Gathered Heart Pillow by V and Co.
This Gathered Heart Pillow will comfort you during these cold winter months and brighten your room as well!
7. Fabric Covered Notebook with Applique by So Sew Easy
Remind your sweetie how much you love them with this adorable fabric covered notebook project!
8. Huggable TableTop Pattern by Fat Quarter Shop
Our Huggable Tabletop pattern is great for seasonal decorating. Here is a link to the pattern. You can fussycut your favorite prints and use them as your center blocks!
9. Bursting Heart Pillow by Blue Susan Makes
We are bursting with love with this pillow!
10. Heart Backpack by Sew Much Ado
We wear our hearts on our sleeves, why not on our backs? This adorable Heart Backpack is a must-have for Valentines!
Last but not least, all of our Valentine's fabrics are on SALE this week only!
Labels: Craft Project, Fat Quarter Shop Fun, Quilt Project, Sewing Projects