download our FREE template, get your July buttons, and start stitching. What's that? Not a member of the club yet?
1. Sew yourself a Simple Zipper Bag, after watching our Simple Zipper Bag video.
2. Using the FREE Bee Template designed by Pat Sloan, trace the bee and scallop on your fabric. Templates are actual size and do not include a 1/4" seam allowance.
3. Assemble the bee on the scallop, using your favorite applique method.
4. To add the antennae, use the template. Use three strands of embroidery floss and a backstitch.
5. Applique the bee and scallop to your finished bag, using your favorite applique method.
6. Add your fabulous buttons to the bee applique!
Take a peek at Pat's version of the bag. It's nearly as sweet as honey!