I’m so excited to launch the 2nd edition of The Quilter’s Planner. Your support and suggestions made last year’s edition a run-away success. It may seem a bit early to order a planner for 2017 – but I want you to make sure you reserve your copy before they sell out!
This year’s edition is full of improvements made from the comments and suggestions you provided, including:
- Weekly and Monthly Calendar Pages
- Laminated Cover and Tabs to Last All Year - NEW!
- Beautiful Quilt Photography from the Coast of Maine, by Kitty Wilkin of Night Quilter - NEW!
- More Project Planning Pages
- More Quilt Patterns by Top Designers(14 to be exact!), in a Digital Download Format - NEW!
- Stickers for Adding Flare to Your Planning Pages - NEW!
- A Pocket on the Back Cover - NEW!
- Weekly Block Designs (with links to full online tutorials)
- Weekly Free Motion Quilting Designs (and links to how-to videos!) - NEW!
- A Color Chart from Cloud9 Fabrics, Cirrus Solids, to help you choose the perfect fabric for your next quilt - NEW!