No white after Labor Day?! Who are we kidding! We love white, and so do Moda designers. White is the doorway to so many options for unique color combinations! But with a variety of white solid options, it can be difficult to tell the difference between white hues in the Moda Bella Solids collection, especially when you're looking at a fabric swatch on your computer or screen.
Today, we'll show you some photo comparisons of Moda Designer's most-used whites and their favorite solid, accompanying colors!
1. Me & My Sister's Designs along with Kate Spain often use White Bleached (SKU# 9900-98).
2. Bonnie & Camille, Sherri McConnell, and Vanessa Goertzen's go to is Bleached White PFD (SKU# 9900-97).
3. This solid may be mistaken for a true white, but is more of an ivory color! Joanna Figueroa and Sherri McConnell use Ivory (SKU# 9900-60).
4. Sweetwater favors Porcelain (SKU# 9900-182).
5. American Jane and Minick & Simpson's favorite is Etchings Stone (SKU# 9900-178).
6. Jen Kingwell often uses Fog (SKU# 9900-282).
7. Brenda Riddle and Bunny Hill prefers this Off-White hue (SKU# 9900-200).
Now that we've got our basic whites distinguished - let's throw in some color! Here are some of Moda designer's favorite solids to pair with classic whites:
1. Ruby Ice (SKU# 9900-169) and Bleached White PFD from Bonnie & Camille.
2. Pastel Blue (SKU# 9900-247) paired with White Bleached as used by Me and My Sisters Designs and used with Graphite (SKU# 9900-202) as chosen by Kate Spain.
3. Cherry (SKU# 9900-230) with Porcelain from Sweetwater.
4. Celery (SKU# 9900-72) with Off White by Bunny Hill.
5. Gray (SKU# 9900-83) and Fog pair well from Jen Kingswell.
6. 3 Sisters Pink (SKU# 9900-145) paired with Etchings Stone used by Minick & Simpson.
Now that you've got a handle on commonly used whites in the Bella Solids collection, what project will you take on? Check out our free quilt patterns for inspiration! We can't wait to see what you come up with!
Labels: Bella Solids, Moda Fabric