Our crafty customers have been keeping busy. We never tire of seeing the amazing projects made using our fabric. Thank you for using our fabric in such inspiring ways! Enjoy some eye candy!
Thank you for sharing your projects. Feel free to share on our Flickr Customer Gallery or email projects to chelsey[at]fatquartershop[dot]com.
- Jane of LizzyJane Baby made this shirt for her grandchild using How the Grinch Stole Christmas and Remix fabric.
- Myrth of Gooses Bags and Gifts made this Fabric Gift Bag with Handles in Jingle Pink Festive Penguins.
- Inell's flower quilt made by appliqueing different colored flowers, then using the hot fix ribbon in contrasting colors around each flower.
- Mary's Row, Row, Row Your Boat quilt and matching cushion in Dear Stella's Anchors Away.
- JoAnn's baby quilt for her first granddaughter in Ann Kelle's Urban Zoology and Remix.
- Jami's quilt and stockings made using Evergreen by Hoffman Fabrics.
- Mary's Among the Stars quilt in shades of blue.
- Julie's quilt made using a Good Fortune by Kate Spain. She made a traditional drunkard's path quilt with a modern twist.
- Patti's quilt in You Had Me At Merlot by Daphne B, made for her niece.
- Krys' tree skirt and stockings made using Ready Set Snow for Moda. The tree skirt is made using paper pieced 2' hexagons.
- Anne's quilt using Jaybird Quilts' Hugs and Kisses pattern and American Banner Rose by Minick and Simpson for her grandson with Down Syndrome.
- Cheryl's lap sized quilt made using Dessert Party by Ann Kelle!
- Cynthia's quilt top made with two layer cakes of Gypsy Girl by Lily Ashbury!
- April of Sewing Novice's retro bag made using Terrain by Kate Spain!
Labels: Project Round Up