We hope you had a magical holiday season! Over at the Fat Quarter Shop we never tire of seeing the amazing projects made using our fabric. Thank you for using our fabric in such inspiring ways! Enjoy some eye candy!
Thank you for sharing your projects. Feel free to share on our Flickr Customer Gallery or email projects to chelsey[at]fatquartershop[dot]com.
- Angela of Wee Share made this quilt using the Santa's Workshop Fat Quarter Bundle by Doodlebug Designs
- Gail's Christmas table runner in
- Fenna of FABulous Home Sewn made this blouse from Betz White's Stitch Organic collection!
- Judith from Switzerland's Brooklyn Bag made using a charm pack of Little Black Dress by BasicGrey
- Tina's tooth fairy pillows made with Mischief by Nancy Halvorsen
- Tina's Christmas tree skirt, stocking and table topper!
- Mary Ellen's book mark made using scraps! What a clever use of scraps!
- Marcia's quilt made for her grandson!
- Sarah's festive Charlie Brown Christmas quilt!
- Patti's two quilts made using Curiosities by Nancy Halvorsen
Labels: Project Round Up