Here is a peek at what the creative customers at Fat Quarter Shop have been up to. We love getting to see all of this quilty eye candy and hope you do too!
Thank you for sharing your projects. Feel free to share on our Flickr Customer Gallery or email projects to chelsey[at]fatquartershop[dot]com.
- Teri of Back Door Quilts' Through the Looking Glass quilts!
- Patty's purse made with a Stitched Garden Fat Quarter Bundle by Heather Rosas for Camelot Cottons.
- Corine's quilt made with Pirate Matey's by Emily Taylor for Riley Blake Designs.
- Karolyn's black and white Apple Dumpling quilt, pattern by Kimberly Jolly of It's Sew Emma!
- Linda's adorable Star Wars dresses, made with licensed Star Wars Fabric by Camelot Cottons
- Christine Gehler Mott's finished UFO! She bought the Maypole Quilt Kit in 2008 and finished it up this year!
- Traci made this gorgeous Civil War quilt for her husband using Judie Rothermel's The Union Forever and the Trifles Quilt Pattern by Jocelyn Ueng, featured in Best Fat Quarter Quilts.
- Mary Manson's Red Triangles quilt made using Esprit de Noel by French General and an adaptation of The Dark Side... or Not Layer Cake Quilt Pattern from Moda Bake Shop.
- Kerri's quilt made with Happy Tones by Michael Miller Fabrics!
- Elaine of Messy Goat's 2012 Designer Mystery Block of the Month, with the cutest house block in the middle!
- Kathryn's Stacks quilt from Growing Up Modern by Allison Harris, featuring Arctic Friends Flannel by Mintblossom for Northcott Fabrics.
- Karen's quilt made using Happy Ever After by Sandra Workman for Riley Blake Designs. Pattern by Deb Lutrell from the Quilt Flix series.
- Lacey's Ritzy Bitsy Baby quilt, complete with her adorable grandson!
- Cindy's Fireworks quilt featuring Marmalade by Bonnie & Camille!
- Nancy's Poppy quilt from Simply Fat Quarters, featuring Farm Fresh by October Afternoon!
- Amy's Christmas pillow made with Winter's Lane by Kate & birdie Paper Co. for Moda Fabrics.
- Sally's 2012 Designer Mystery Block of the Month, which features Vintage Modern by Bonnie & Camille for Moda Fabrics!
- Diana's Oh My Stars, featuring Independence Trail by Minick and Simpson for Moda Fabrics, made for her son who is stationed in Afghanistan.
- Katie of Choo Choo Skadoo Quilts' Truffles Quilt from Simply Fat Quarters, featuring Prairie Rose by Sue Daley for Riley Blake Designs.
- Anita's first quilt and bag, made with Ticklish by Me & My Sister Designs!
Labels: Camelot Cottons, Customer Projects, Michael Miller Fabrics, Moda Fabric, Northcott Fabrics, Quilt Book, Quilt Patterns, Riley Blake Designs, Sewing Patterns