Happy (almost) Valentine's Day everyone! Love is in the air, red roses all around, and boxes of chocolates are waiting to be munched on! Today, we are sharing some of our favorite DIY and crafty projects that you can make for your loved ones for Valentine's Day. So, let's get crafty!
1. Color of My Heart Block by Fat Quarter Shop
We created this pattern in honor of National Quilting and Sewing Month, but it translates perfectly for this day of love! Try it with a love-themed charm pack like Kiss Kiss, Airmail or Lost and Found Love.
2. Heart Pot Holder by A Spoon Full of Sugar
This adorable pot holder is perfect for baking some Valentine treats and throughout out the year!
3. Paper Hearts Quilt by Fat Quarter Shop
String together some pretty hearts with our Paper Hearts Quilt Kit which features the Petite Prints Jolly Bar precut (a Fat Quarter Shop exclusive).
4. Quilted Valentine Hearts Pillow by Craft Sew Create
Pull out all of your sweet pinks and lovely reds from your fabric stash and create this girly pillow!
5. Simple Heart Quilt & Tutorial by Cluck Cluck Sew
These cute heart blocks finishes at 7" and are absolutely adorable!
6. XOXO Pillows by Craftaholics Anonymous
This project is such a fun and easy way to make any room filled with love! In less than 30 minutes, you will have pillows worthy of hugs and kisses!
7. Knit Heart Dress Tutorial by Lexi Made on The Sewing Rabbit
What little girl doesn't love hearts? We're loving these adorable dresses for your little ones!
8. Heart Clutch Tutorial by Fabric Paper Glue & Ann Kelle
Carry your heart on your sleeve... the fashionable way!
9. DIY Heart Pillows by Design Love Fest
Say I LOVE YOU with homemade heart pillows!
10. XO Quilt Tutorial by Canoe Ridge Creations
This is a modern, quick and easy tutorial just in time for Valentine's Day!
11. Heart's Delight Makin' It Cute by Me and My Sister Designs
Make anything cute with the Makin' It Cute templates! These heart templates are perfect additions to any Valentines project.
12. Snow Happy Hearts by Bunny Hill Designs
How can you say no to these cute little snowmen?
BONUS! What better to celebrate Valentine's day than a delicious layer cake (the edible kind)! Check out this yummy Euro-So-Sweet Cake recipe from Sweetapolita! But if you're looking for a calorie-free layer cake, click here.
Thank you so much for joining us! XOXO from the Fat Quarter Shop team!
Labels: Fat Quarter Shop Fun, Tutorials