April was exciting enough when we got to spill the beans about Spelling Bee, but we're bringing another set of beautiful designs to the table this May with Tablerunner Bliss by Sherri Falls of This & That Pattern Co.!
Tablerunners are an easy way to refresh your decor and keep your home looking stylish, but more than that, they are invitations for you to sit down at the table with family and friends. Treat each one of these occasions with a welcoming tablerunner, whether it's a holiday feast or a coffee with an old pal!
There are 20 tablerunners packed into this book, and each one will keep you ooh-ing and aah-into as you sew through it. Sherri's lovely aesthetic makes each one fresh and unique (of course we would expect no less from her!). These tablerunners are sewn up in every fabric style, from soft pastels to rich reproductions and cool modern prints, as inspirational starting points.
These are just a few of the tablerunners in the book - be sure to tell us which one catches your eye!
If you'd like to sew some of these tablerunners just as they are shown in the book, you'll love our Tablerunner Bliss Tablerunner Club! For six months, starting in September 2017, club members will receive the fabric to make six of the tablerunner tops pictured in the book! Backing sets can also be purchased!
- September 2017 - Sunshine Tablerunner - The Good Life collection - 13.25" x 40.75"
- October 2017 - Picnic Tablerunner - Authentic Etc. collection - 14" x 54.5"
- November 2017- Mingle Tablerunner - Creekside collection - 26" x 66"
- December 2017- Garland Tablerunner - Farmer's Daughter collection - 22.5" x 62.5"
- January 2018- Blossom Tablerunner - Bloomsbury collection - 20.5" x 56.5"
- February 2018 - Harmony Tablerunner - Flower Mill collection - 22.5" x 66.5"
You'll receive the Tablerunner Bliss book during the first month of the club!
Keep watching the blog and instagram #tablerunnerbliss for more sneak peeks of Tablerunner Bliss!