Hey all, to keep things organized, I'm keeping a running list of what's up for auction! You might've heard that Haiti experienced another huge aftershock yesterday, a 6.1 that hit just as aid and resources were finally starting to flow in. Please keep them in your thoughts and prayers. Here's the list of organizations that you can choose to support with your bids:
Here are all the items up for auction:
- The Sailboat Quilt by Laurie Simpson of Minick & Simpson
- Cotton Blossoms Quilt by Pam Buda of Heartspun Quilts
- Portugal Dreams Table Topper by Kimberly Jolly of FQS
- Alison Wristlet in Fuchsia by Bari J.
- Alison Wristlet in Cream by Bari J.
- Charlotte S'mores Baby Quilt by Me and My Sister Designs
- Dora S'mores Baby Quilt by Me and My Sister Designs
- Miss Jump's Honeycomb Quilt by Debbie Taylor of FQS
- Fresh Laundry Quilt by Kimberly Jolly of FQS
- Bay Breeze Quilt by Monica Solorio-Snow of Happy Zombie
- Craft Addict Brooch by Genevieve Gail
- Ice Cubes Baby Quilt by Me and My Sister Designs
- Woodstock Quilt by Stephanie Dunphy of Loft Creations
- Fiona's Frolic Quilt by Me and My Sister Designs
- Neptune's Girl Quilt by Lissa Alexander
- Dandelion Wishes Quilt by Joanna Figueroa of Fig Tree Quilts
- Pennsylvania Dutch Sampler Quilt by Kimberly Jolly of FQS
- Spring Hill Quilt by The Whimsical Workshop for Robert Kaufman
- Zen Garden Quilt by The Whimsical Workshop for Robert Kaufman
- The Bunny Run Quilt by Anne Sutton of Bunny Hill Designs
- Garden Cameo Quilt by Denise Sheehan of A Graceful Stitch
- Bunk House Kid by Mary Cowan of Mary's Cottage Quilts
- Ice Cream Swirls by Stephanie Dunphy of Loft Creations
- Shade Garden Quilt donated by Henry Glass Fabrics
- Peach Cobbler Quilt by Cheryl Cohorn for FQS
- Parisian Pastries Quilt by Barbara Jones of Quilt Soup
Beth at modernJax is also hosting an auction to support nonprofits in Haiti -- scrappy projects made with donated blocks! Visit her blog to look and bid!
Australian Homespun magazine has also mentioned our auction on their blog, as well as several other craft-y endeavors to raise money for Haiti. Kathy over at Pink Chalk Studio has compiled a similar list on her blog as well!
Labels: A Good Cause, Helping Haiti Auction